Have you ever wanted to try your hand on designing? Or do you want to learn more, learn how the Pros are doing it?
Or are you a card maker and sell greeting cards? Or do you want to learn more tricks in Photoshop?
Extracting all these elements took our team nearly a year and will save you hours and hours of work and decrease your time learning enormously.
EACH and EVERY element and paper is quality checked! NO further costs involved, shipping and handling wherever you are already included!*
All this and more you have on our Artist Studio Designer DVD
The DVD contains:
- tons of papers: scenes, textures, graphical textures
- tons of elements for all kind of kits: christmas, vintage, leaves, flowers, frames, beach, bears, USA, wild west, postcards, tools, fall, bows, cats, figurines, household, paper sheets, shapes, animals, asia, books, tags... and SO much more - all in all over 600 elements (NEVER released)
- Photoshop Actions
As a special bonus we include the Digidesignresort Commercial Use Grabbags from 2011! Which means around 100 products from the Digidesignresort Designers with each about 3-5 elements/papers/word-art!
But wait - that's not all!
We also include videos about how to create different elements yourself:
- Finding Inspiration
- Clustering – making elements
- Create solid Papers with Textures
- Basic Extraction in Photoshop with the Pen Tool
- Make your own templates and add realistic shadows
- Recolouring Elements
- Creating your own Overlays
- Use CU papers and overlays to make a new paper with multiple colors
- Make your own gradient papers with textures
- Make shapes from your own premade elements
- Make your own Scenery Papers
- Making your first element in Photoshop
- Install and apply styles in Photoshop
- Organize palettes and rulers in Photoshop
- Write in a Path
Please note: some of the tutorials mentioned above are included in the Safari Lounge Designer Classes. But in the designer classes you can never download them and just access the tutorials as long as you have access to the classes.
*Learn more about shipping and handling here