By downloading Digidesignresort.com graphic e-books, images and fonts, including free samples, you agree that the e-books, graphics and fonts are copyrighted by the individual artist and licensed to you as a single user. All Digidesignresort.com products are copyrighted property and are licensed, not sold to you. They do not become your property.
"Rules of the House". This way you can easily check the terms of each designer before you purchase.
In the purchase of the Artist Studio DVDs the shipping costs are already included. The shipping is unsecure, means we cannot track shipping - we send it to your risk. However in rare cases when shipping won´t arrive you´ll be able to a. get a download coupon for your order or b. pay a shipping of 10$ and we will send the DVDs again. As a service we split the costs (shipping to your costs, the DVDs to our) this produces. However, you can of course have a secure sending of our DVDs. Then please contact us directly after purchasing our DVDs at email@example.com and we will send you an invoice for the secure shipping.
If you have any additional questions or need help please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we forward your email to the designer.
Products which are offered in the categories "Digidesignresort Megakits" (PU products), "Digidesignresort Grabbags" (CU products) and "Digidesignresort Specials" (PU products) are sold under the following conditions.
Digidesignresort Personal Use Terms
- use our designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping
- use our designs in layouts that are posted in online galleries and/or submitted to magazines. Please be sure to credit us with the element and/or kit name. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: http://www.digidesignresort.com .
- copy our files to any external hard drives and
computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital
scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by
other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than
your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same
- make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- use our designs for your HOME-BASED BUSINESS under our limited professional use / scrap for hire conditions noted below.
LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE/SCRAP FOR HIRE:
- YOU MAY create layouts or other craft items for individual clients to be delivered to the client in printed or flattened .jpg form without asking permission or purchasing an additional license.
- YOU MAY use MOST of our items for SCRAP FOR HIRE. (The only items excluded from S4H use are quick pages and any other pre-made pages.)
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs for an online scrap for hire business or use our images or name to advertise your business in online marketing.
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs to create quick pages for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites.
- YOU MAY NOT use our items for the purpose of web design or web templates, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, or cards without permission. If you are interested in this type of use, please contact us on an individual basis through our contact us page to discuss the proper licensing.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use my designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload our designs to any webpage for download,
send them through Google, Yahoo or other "list" groups
Commerial Use Product Use Copyright Statement
This printable(s) or digital file(s) you have received were created by the Digidesignresort Team.
COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT/USAGE TERMS:
The graphic files contained in this e-file are the product of Digidesignresort Team. The single individual purchaiser (meaning, the individual who actually bought the product) may use, copy and modify these files for their own small business use.
These files - which are to be considered a design tool rather than a final design product and are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page in their original form. The purchaser has a license to create derivative designs using these files - but is not licensed to re-distribute them in their original format.
Examples of correct usage:
Making papers that the designer will sell to consumers or retailers themselves.
Making a gift certificate for a company that the company the work is being done on a contractual basis in which the fore-mentioned company will not profit from through selling any form of the design work and for which the design rights to the gift certificate will not be turned over to the company permanently.
Examples of incorrect usage:
Making papers that the designer will turn over to a manufacturer to sell to retailers.
Making a gift certificate and then turning the design permanently over to another company.
Distributing the products directly to consumers.
The key questions about the terms of this license agreement include:
Who will be profiting from the design work?
Who will retain the rights to the resulting design work?
Is the individual obtaining the product a single designer working for herself/himself?
If the answers lead back to the purchaser being a single designer, who is profiting directly, and is retaining all of the rights to the resulting designs, then the licenses are being used correctly.
Do not make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes. Do not share these products with anyone. Do not purchase these products as gifts for anyone. They MUST be purchased by the individual designer who will be using them or it will be considered that the individual using the designs has broken the copyright.
If a company, partnership, LLC, or corporation is interested in obtaining commercial licensing for this product, please
contact us at Digidesignresort (email@example.com) and appropriate terms will be negotiated.
If you use this product in an unauthorized commercial manner you will be liable for liquidated damages of $5,000 and all attorney's costs and fees.
If you have any questions about this copyright statement or wish to personally contact the site owner.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do NOT use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- Do NOT upload these designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other "list" groups
- Do NOT make "Quickpages" or templates from these designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
You are allowed to make freebies with our products as long as you don´t offer the pieces or papers as they are. You can e.g. make a tag with a decoration of one of the actions.
These offers designers who sell them more exclusivity but also allow to offer the things as a freebie as long as something new is made.
Of course, if you sell the items you are allowed to use them as they are, mentioned above.
We hope these additional flexible terms assist you in growing your home based business. Should you have any additional questions on my terms or if you need clarification on anything. Please contact me at email@example.com