Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

March 15th to 31st Progressive Scrap

Hi for those that haven't participated in the Progressive Scrap here at DDR before my name is Elaine aka emst and I host the challenge.

Here is a preview of the beautiful cluster and paper that you will be working for. The bonus this month has
    been created by DigiscrapArtTherapy aka Noreen.

This cluster and paper coordinates with Noreen's Poetry Past Kit that you can find HERE in Noreen's Store

RULES Please Read

There will be five steps to this Progressive Scrap.

To receive the bonus for this challenge each step has to be completed within the time frame given.
    You will post each step in the Progressive Scrap Gallery and then link it back here.

Once you place something down on your layout you cannot move it.

Only add to your layout what is listed for each step. Shadowing can be added at any time.

I'll let you know how many days you have for each step and I'll give you the date that the next step will be added so you MUST have your step completed and posted before I add the next step to receive the posting bonus.

I will come back here to the original post to add the next step this way we can keep this challenge all together in one thread.

Please if you have any questions be sure to ask and remember this is for fun. Hope you're all ready to start.

I am asking again that when you do the challenge that at least 50% of the layout is using products from the Digidesignresort Designers since they are generous enough to give the posting bonuses for the challenge.

For any new members to the site if you haven't already done so you can go to the store and sign up for the resort newsletter and receive
    your free kit this way you will have a kit from the resort to work with.

To avoid any confusion like last month, if I say 3 papers and you decide to make an element out of paper that is fine BUT you must use 3 papers AND the element that is listed. Also I have never put the word Element after the elements that are listed. Normally you all understand that but once again after an incident last month I want to set the record straight on this so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Keep this in mind for this months challenge

This month the challenge is going to be a little bit different and for some you may be scrapping outside of your comfort zone for this months challenge.

We are going to be creating a scene page and there will be more elements for each step than normal, I just want to let you all know ahead of time. Also when it comes time to add a photo you will be given a few options as to how you would like to add your photo, I don't want anyone not to participate if they think it's going to have to be only an extraction.

I will be back this Friday, March 15th with the first step to the challenge.

Step 1 - You will have 3 days to complete this step. The next step will be posted on Monday March 18th.
    You must use each of the following elements at least once.
    You can repeat any of the elements, but they must be the same, except where I have said 2 different elements, both of those can be repeated.
    For instance the ribbon that you choose, you can repeat that ribbon, not a different one

1 Paper (do not repeat, 1 paper only)
    Grass
    Tree

Step 2 You will have 3 days to complete this step. The next step will be posted on Thursday, March 21st.
    You can repeat any of the elements, but they must be the same, except where I have said 2 different elements, both of those can be repeated.
    For instance the ribbon that you choose, you can repeat that ribbon, not a different one

Fence
    Path, Walkway (anything similar)
    Box
    Add Another Tree
    Wagon

Step 3 - You will have 4 days to complete this step. The next step will be posted on Monday, March 25th.

Can or Barrel
    Another Tree
    Ball
    Fruit
    Branch or Leaves

Step 4 - You will have 4 days to complete this step. The next step will be posted on Friday, March 29th.

Berries
    Flower
    Animal
    Net
    One Photo - it can be framed, extracted or used with a mask (This will be your choice)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

Step 5 - You will have 4 days to complete this step. The last day of the month is Easter Sunday so I’ve added the extra day so your finished page will be due Monday April 1st.

Lamp Post
    Hat
    Flag
    Wordart, Journal or Title
    Last edited by emst; 03-29-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Hugs, Elaine

View Tesi's Gallery
    Looking forward to this months challenge. I was wondering when we would do another scene challenge. Love it!

I'm in ... sounds interesting!
    Susan
    CT for Juli Enriquez, Mariscrap, Scrap'Angie, Simplette, KittyScrap, JMCreations, E-scape & Scrap, Stephy-scrap

View charliesnana's Gallery
    Scenes are fun! And your progressives are always fun, too. I'm ready!

Glad to hear that you are looking forward to the challenge.
    Hugs, Elaine

View stmac's Gallery
    Yay!! Progressive Challenge time again!!

View Elk Fan's Gallery
    Stratford, Texas but I was born in Missouri
    Well, this sound interesting. I'm ready, let's get started!!

Here is the first step, I will also add it to the first post of this thread.

Step 1 - You will have 3 days to complete this step. The next step will be posted on Monday March 18th.

1 Paper (do not repeat, 1 paper only)
    Grass
    Tree
    Last edited by emst; 03-15-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Hugs, Elaine

My Step 1
    Hugs, Elaine

Oh, this is going to be a fun challenge! Off to find my paper, grass and tree.