Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

June 2012 - Quote/Wordart Challenge

Hello everybody, Feli again with a new challenge for your scrapping pleasure in June!

This month we are going to be concentrating on the ART in Word ART

I want you to use a more special kind of word art: either with your own handwriting (maybe you'd like to write yourself a word or some words in the word art, like I did in my example below) or by using a word path - the shape is entirely your choice, but I'd really like to see either something handwritten or a word art in a path. Be creative!!

I am providing you with 3 free pieces of word art this month. They coordinate with my new collection Blue like that and you can use one of them if you don't know how to make your own.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here is a preview of my whole set of WA :-)

And here is my page (also created with Blue like that and an extraction of my DS ;-)) to inspire you:

Have fun and I can't wait to see your beautiful pages!

And now, as always ... some technical details.

Save your image as a jpg file, at 600x600 pixels, no larger than 125 K.

Be sure to post your layout in this gallery with proper credits, and then come back here and post your layout to show us what you've done!

You must post your image in this thread and link it to the challenge gallery image (see tutorial link below).

List your credits in the gallery

Also be sure to post the link to your layout in the June Challenge Tracker thread so you'll get credit.

In the monthly tracker thread, right next to your link, please type the name of the DDR designer whose kit you used (if you did). Remember, if you use Digidesign Resort products on each one of these 6 challenges, you can earn an extra 5%! (You earn the extra 5% only when you complete all 6 challenges using DDR products.)

To get your layout image to show up in the thread --See a tutorial HERE
    Last edited by MissParker; 06-03-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Love and scrapping,
    Feli
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Feli
    I'm not sure we can do better than what you're giving us. The new kit looks like it will be gorgeous. Can't wait. Have all the others!

Awww, that is so sweet of you to say this, thank you so much for the compliment!! How about you do one page with my WA and then maybe you try one of your own?? You'll be surprised at your own creativity, I bet!!
    Love and scrapping,
    Feli
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Be creative she says - lets see what I can do for this challenge. Thank you for hosting June's wordart challenge

Thanks for the word art on the path. Not sure i can make my own.

Love this challenge... although I don't have good luck making my own wordart on a path. So, I used one of yours from the kit this month.

Love that the Lyrcial Touch kit by Feli had masks included. I love masks. Thanks for the word art this month.

Here is mine using 2 of the word art pieces

View avalon4's Gallery
    Lovely word art and text paths you've provided here Feli. Love the way you've all incorporated them in your LOs!

Wow, ladies, love what you've created so far, so beautiful pages, thank you so much for using my WA in such a wonderful way!!

Darlene, xoxo
    Love and scrapping,
    Feli
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Here's my try. The 'smile' at the top is my handwriting, the path I made with the pen tool, not real good at that yet!