Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

June 2012 Colour Challenge

Hi everyone,
    I am back with the color challenge for June, after seeing all your lovely layouts for May I am really looking forward to this month’s challenge.

The theme of the challenge is * Summer *. There are so many wonderful colors around in summer it was hard to choose just a few for you. I have seven here and I really had to have a good talk with myself to not add more colors. Hope you enjoy the colors I have chosen.

I am looking forward to seeing all your layouts.

Be sure to post your layout in this gallery with proper credits, and then come back here and post your layout to show us what you've done!
    Be sure to post your layout in this gallery with proper credits, and then come back here and post your layout to show us what you've done!

Also be sure to post the link to your layout in the June 2012 Challenge Tracker thread so you'll get credit.

To get your layout image to show up in the thread -- See a tutorial HERE

June Colour Challenge 2.jpg
    Last edited by Paddy; 05-31-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: added tracker thread

Thanks for hosting the challenge. I love the colors for this month. Here is my LO

Lovely Color palette for this month's challenge.

Kit - Country Cottage by Aquarius, Star Song Studio and Manu B collab just released here at DDR.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 06-02-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Thank you Paddy for hosting the challenge, love the colors.
    I goofed and posted it first in the wrong challenge.
    Now I'm set LOL
    Aruba
    Hugs, Elaine

5. Image linked.

6. Is the layout supposed to fit the summer theme, as well as, the color choices, or just the colors?

View jodyt's Gallery
    Here is my layout..

9. Thank you for the challenge Paddy. Love the color palette!