Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    View JanetB's Gallery

WIN my kit, Dear Santa, and 25% off Sale !!

My store is on SALE for 25% off until Dec 31. I don't do this very often, so now is your chance to find something just for you for Christmas!

And I've just released my new kit, Dear Santa. I was inspired by my grand daughter writing her letter to Santa about the things she wanted to get for Christmas. She gathered her markers and cut little pictures from sales ads. So the kit is full of handmade elements that a child might have created for the tree or to leave when Santa comes!

Leave me a comment here about a favorite childhood memory for a chance to win, and Mr Random will select someone on Christmas Eve (my time).

Good luck!

Irma Dear Santa.jpgElaine Dear-Santa.jpgShari 1315_DearSanta1.jpgSharon Dear-Santa.jpg
    Last edited by JanetB; 12-19-2010 at 12:54 PM.

OH looks awesome christmas kit. Favourite memory is having holiday on the my uncles farm, playing with my cousins, and doing farm things like feeding out and in summer hay making.

My favourite memory was looking over the upstairs banister on Christmas Eve watching our Mom and Dad bring in the gifts that were hidden at a neighbours! LOL

View stmac's Gallery
    What a beautiful kit Janet! My favorite Christmas memory would be the year my 8 year old brother got a train set for Christmas. I think he and my sister and I spent the whole day playing with it! The rest of the toys were all forgotten. That one toy would have done the trick for the whole family. If only Santa had known!!

5. Wow, what a breautiful kit. My favorite memory is going to see Santa at the Mall. Years later I found out that the Mall Santa was my Dad.

View JanetB's Gallery
    I'm LOVING these stories, ladies!

Here's one of my favorites: We lived in New Jersey for several years and would nearly always have snow. The tree was placed in front of a huge window and the drapes were left open. Not just on Christmas Eve, but nearly every night after the tree would go up, I would creep down the stairs and peek over the banister to see the moonlight glistening on the snow outside the window and twinkle on the tiny strands of tinsel on the tree. It was always quiet and magical to me!

View britnkaysmemaw2's Gallery
    Super cute kit Janet. My favorite memories are of going to my Aunt's house for Christmas Day with the entire family. And a big family it was. My Mom is one of 6 girls, so we always had a lot of cousins to play with. I remember vividly Grandpa always had a tradition of passing out Apple Cider in little paper cups to everyone, each family got a bag of apples, and then each family member got $5 from Grandma and Grandpa. As a kid that was always exciting to know you were getting that money every year. Of course, back then,.....showing my age aren't I? LOL......$5 was a lot of money for a young child!
    Supreme Team Leader at Go Digital Scrapbooking

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Also proudly creating for: Booland Designs

View avalon4's Gallery
    Such a cute kit Janet. One of my childhood memories that stands out for me is when I was 11, my mother was dying of cancer. We brought her home for Christmas and set up a bed for her in the living room. My father had died 5 years previously, so it was just her and my brothers. She had bought a ring for my younger brother and a pearl necklace in a wishbone setting for me and both were inscribed. I later gave it to my daughter as "something old" for her to wear on her wedding day. And then, the day before Christmas, a few people showed up at our door and had brought me a stuffed animal. It was the biggest stuffed animal I'd ever seen. I didn't know who these people were and didn't understand why they had brought me and my little brother a present when they didn't know us. When they left, my older brother said it was a local charity group that brought things to families in need at Christmas. I just couldn't believe that there were such nice people out there that would do something like that. My mother made it through Christmas, but was taken back to the hospital a few days later and passed shortly thereafter. It was a bittersweet Christmas, but always makes me remember what Christmas is really all about - the love of family and for those that are really in need.

One of my favorite memories of Christmas: Sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night, plugging in the tree to see what Santa brought (because it was NEVER wrapped) and finding a Barbie Dream House with barbies and clothes and furniture!
    Hidden Content
    Living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Hidden Content

I have a faint memory of setting on my bed with chatter (a stuffed monkey), listening to up on the roof top. I was too excited to go to sleep, because Santa was going to come. Just a memory that has stayed with me. All the memories of christmas's with my Mom are magical.

Cath