Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziKatz View Post
    Are we allowed to use stock photo that we purchased on a CD?
    Yes you can use stock photos Suzi that you purchase or have gotten permission to use.
    Hugs, Elaine

suzi,
    the problem are always copyright issues. so you really need to take care of that - not that you get a letter from a lawyer but if you are free to use them, thatīs fine.

Thank you ... that answers my question.
    Susan
    CT for Juli Enriquez, Mariscrap, Scrap'Angie, Simplette, KittyScrap, JMCreations, E-scape & Scrap, Stephy-scrap

Any photos that I have used, that aren't mine, I have gotten from Devianart and I always send a PM or even ask where they have the photo posted if I can use their photo. They have been great in saying yes as long as I give them credit for the photo and I always send them a link to my page so they can see what I have done with their photos. Monja is so right on the copyright issues you need to be careful.
    Hugs, Elaine

You're right Elaine, about deviantart. They even have stock photo to use as long as they are credit.
    Susan
    CT for Juli Enriquez, Mariscrap, Scrap'Angie, Simplette, KittyScrap, JMCreations, E-scape & Scrap, Stephy-scrap

These challenges and your system sound awesome! Thank you!

Sounds great!