Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zanthia I have just uploaded using Firefox. I think the the problem may be you have to go down to the bottom under where you write to find Select files for upload. It isn't up top any more. Add your layout to members gallery as well as the photo challenge.
    Let me know if that doesn't work.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Zanthia I have just uploaded using Firefox. I think the the problem may be you have to go down to the bottom under where you write to find Select files for upload. It isn't up top any more. Add your layout to members gallery as well as the photo challenge.
    Let me know if that doesn't work.
    just seeing this

at the bottom there is upload button to click on but no place to select the files

tried clicking on upload button but that doesn't work.
    Hidden Content
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha, Le petit Scrap,Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Zanthia that is strange have another look above the upload button it says select files when you click on that it should open a window from your computer when you have chosen your layout you click the upload button. Let me know if that works.

4. heres a screenshot - as you can see there is no select file button
    Hidden Content
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha, Le petit Scrap,Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content