Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up November Template Challenge by Carena

QUESTION: Does making a layout sometimes make you feel like this: sFun_duh2.gif LOL Perhaps this template is just what you need. Templates make it so easy to get a layout together without all the hassles and major headaches and I'm excited to be offering this months TEMPLATE CHALLENGE. It's been some time since I've done the template challenge and to be honest, I've missed it greatly. I simply can't wait to see your creations as I know there are so many extremely talented scrappers in our community. Don't forget if you want to go a little crazy and add more embellishments, it's perfectly OK with me, in fact I encourage it. No worries, no template police here.
    sLo_kiss4.jpg

So, without too much fuss - let's get on with it.
    BLAH BLAH - usual rules etc (I know you know them but here they are all the same).

Rules :

Save your image as a jpg file, at 600x600 pixels, no larger than 125 K.

Be sure to post your layout in
    This Gallery with proper credits, and then come back here and post your layout to show us what you've done!

You must post your image in this thread and link it to the challenge gallery image.

List your credits in the gallery when you post your page. (Digidesignresort Products ONLY).

Also be sure to post the link to your layout in the November 2014 Challenge Tracker Thread
    so you'll get credit.

DOWNLOAD Template HERE

Example Layout Kit: Sydney by Carena's Designs - Want 57% OFF - See HERE
    Visit my store for more kits and $AVINGS HERE - BIG THANK YOU for you continued support. Love you!

Carena-November-Template.jpgCarena-Sydney-LO.jpgCarena-Sydney.jpg

sFun_mischieviousbig.gif Come on guys, hurry up - I know I'm a little greedy and impatient for your gorgeous layouts. REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH......... waiting .......... waiting ........ waiting ........... - OK you are so not fair!
    Last edited by JanetB; 11-01-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Thank you Carena. Beautiful template! Will be back!!

Gorgeous template, Carena.

View TLB's Gallery

Thank you very much for the georgeous Template. Canīt wait to work with it.

Wonderful template, Carena.

I used: Sydney by Carena

Changes - Solid Dark blue paper and shape and Solid Medium Blue shape were filled with those colors.

Beautiful work Kay - Love the dark blue paper - really makes it stand out. Awesome.

Thank you Lydia and Carla - can't wait to see your beautiful pages.

TLB - wow great layout - love the colours used and embellishments. Fabulous work. Awesome.
    Love your girls - this is so much fun.

View glonet's Gallery
    Welcome back Carena! Love your template!
    Gloria
    Here is mine: http://www.digidesignresort.com/gall...atching&cat=44

Last edited by glonet; 11-30-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by glonet View Post
    Welcome back Carena! Love your template!
    Gloria
    Hi Gloria Thanks for the warm welcome. Hugs