• Lots of news and new features at the Resort

Dear friends, members, designers, family members and anyone running around here at Digidesignresort!

We have just upgraded our forum from vbulletin "normal forum" to their publishing suite. I donīt know how he made it but our programmer Diego makes the impossible possible and simply adds a little code snippet here and there and makes the magic appear
    Now anyone here can have her personal blog, comment on other memberīs blogs, link to interesting articles we publish here and the best and much more. You even have full control over the appearence of your blog - how cool is that?
    You must have a look - this is going to be so much fun and I cannot wait for all the knowledge you want to share - with just a click I can publish it in our frontpage section and anyone can see it!

Have a look here.

When you have a tutorial or anything else - just let me know and I will add it there - I think this will be fantastic for all members because this way we can share a lot of knowledge, ideas and inspiration - we are a community so letīs do it

But thatīs not the only news I have for you - we also have some great new designers in the store - Frenchgirl, Color with Caryn and Topsy Turvy (soon to come) and a great guest designer in March - Janice from JW-Digiscraps.

And if you have friends around who donīt know about the Resort yet you might want to let them know because anyone gets for the subscription to our Newsletter this fabulous kit FREE (and now even with an add on from Carenaīs Designs).

Comments 3 Comments
      emst -
      What a great idea this is Monja, I love how this page comes up and all the threads on right with little news snippets that are going on in the forum.
      ldc012000 -
      This is great, love the changes to the site! I've just added a tutorial to my DDR blog now and have got several more that I need to sort out and upload .
      Ariadne -
      Monja You Rock!
      Huggles, Ariadne