In the past, movie enthusiasts would often buy or rent out DVDs or blu-rays and bring them home to watch with their playing device. With Amazon Instant Video, you won’t have to. It allows you to watch movies and series at probably the most convenient way possible. But, is it right for everyone? Read on to learn more about it.
Amazon Instant Video
This is an online video on demand service that Amazon created to make TV show and film purchases and rentals a lot more convenient and accessible. Those with an Amazon Prime membership can stream and download free of charge. Here are some of its benefits:
1. If you have a computer, Smart TV, android device, or iPhone, you can watch through the Amazon Instant Video app. It allows you to browse through several products, rent or purchase, and watch. You can even download them for offline viewing.
2. If you love watching TV series, then Amazon Instant Video is for you. Unlike other similar services, this lists shows and their seasons individually. Therefore, you can choose the seasons you watch. They have over 3,000 items available for watching and they have been granted a multi-year license by HBO. In addition, they also offer exclusive Amazon TV series and short films.
3. They offer a free one-month trial for first-time users. After that, it would be up to you to sign up for an Amazon Prime membership so you could rent and purchase without charge, all you have it pay for is the monthly or yearly membership fee. If you’d rather pay for each film or TV show instead, then you don’t have to be a member.
4. You get to save space in your house with the Amazon Instant Video service because you won’t have to purchase hard copies to watch. Aside from home space, you also get to save disk space. You can stream videos instantly without downloading. But if you want to watch a movie offline, you have the option to download and save them in your device.
5. Instead of wandering aimlessly around aisles of DVDs at the local video store, you can simply browse through the Amazon Instant Video library or collection. They also categorize some to make it easier for you to find movies you want to watch. For example, they present the recently added films and TV shows in one category so you won’t have to search for the latest items they have.
If nothing else – you should really check out the 30 days free trial, I mean – there is nothing to lose 😀