Social Media is such a big place and it seems that everyone is on it, right? People from all walks of life are connected through Facebook, Twitter, google+, and so much more. Old classmates, long lost families and even new acquaintances constantly share bits and pieces of their personal and professional life through Social Media. I can’t tell you more how much Social Media has changed our lives over the years. In this tutorial you learn how to share your scrapbooks on social media using the My Memories Suite.
The convenience of having to announce events, share feelings or blurt out what’s on one’s mind to groups of people in an instant is simply amazing. Why not take advantage of the fact that more and more people are now easier to get in touch with? For instance if you’d like to show scrapbook projects that you’ve been working on with My Memories Suites, you can easily do so via email or upload it on Facebook or Twitter or wherever. Here’s how:
1. Open your project or album. From the top menu, click Share Album > Export Pages
2. A pop-up window will appear where you need to configure your output.
3. You have the option to export all or only selected pages from the album.
Click on Select pages and then either check or un-check the pages that you’d like to export.
4. Next, set the size (in pixels) of the images.
This is important if you need to upload a hi-res photo on a website (like Facebook) or attach a lighter image to an e-mail. Choose the size that suits your requirement.
5. Leave file compression to the default setting if you’re unsure.
6. Assign a destination folder for your exported file.
7. Click finish. You’ll be able to see the progress bar while My Memories Suite is on the process of exporting.
8. When you get a notification window that your page/s have been successfully saved to your computer, go to the destination folder and open it to see the files.
Once the images are ready, you can share them to your family and friends via social media, e-mail or anywhere possible!